WANTED - PART TIME OFFICE ASSISTANT/Personal assistant
To work in the Wollaton/office (Business Owner’s home) undertaking a variety of administrative tasks for the business The Fabric Place located at the High Road in Chilwell/Beeston.
Duties will include:
- Entering supplier invoices, bank payments and supplier payments onto Sage
- Preparing monthly takings for the Accountant
- Petty cash - recording and balancing
- acting as a first point of contact; dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- May also cover home and personal life maintenance tasks, such as ensuring MOT’ are up to date, medical insurance, travel, etc.
Ideally we are looking for an experienced administrator with good oral and written communication skills with abilities in problem solving and multitasking. The successful applicant will have a knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required. You must be organised, numerate, flexible and adaptable. and have the preparedness to perform a wide range of tasks as required.
A keen eye for detail is preferable, and a basic understanding of accounts systems, or experience of Sage would be an advantage, but not essential. As we are a small team, a good sense of humour and the ability to work well with colleagues is also an important part of the role.
The ideal candidate will be looking to work the equivalent of 2 days per week (actual hours to be negotiated).
The job will be mainly based at the Wollaton /Office (Business Owners home), but there may also be occasions when you are asked to work at the shop.
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your CV together with a covering letter outlining why you think you are perfect for the role to email@example.com